2020.10.12 11:13 IgnisPugnus Programmer
You are a programmer? Name every programmer language
Ace DASL (Distributed Application Specification Language)
Apache Pig latin
App Inventor for Android's visual block language
AutoLISP / Visual LISP
Batch file (Windows/MS-DOS)
C – ISO/IEC 9899
C-- (C minus minus)
C++ (C plus plus) – ISO/IEC 14882
C# (C sharp) – ISO/IEC 23270
C Shell (csh)
COBOL – ISO/IEC 1989
CobolScript – COBOL Scripting language
Combined Programming Language (CPL)
Common Intermediate Language (CIL)
Common Lisp (also known as CL)
Constraint Handling Rules (CHR)
Cypher Query Language
DAX (Data Analysis Expressions)
EPL (Easy Programming Language)
EPL (Eltron Programming Language)
EusLisp Robot Programming Language
CMS EXEC (EXEC)
Fortran – ISO/IEC 1539
Game Maker Language (Scripting language)
GOM (Good Old Mad)
Google Apps Script
Halide (programming language)
Hamilton C shell
High Level Assembly
IBM Basic assembly language
Janus (concurrent constraint programming language)
Janus (time-reversible computing programming language)
Jess (programming language)
KRL (KUKA Robot Language)
Korn shell (ksh)
Lisp – ISO/IEC 13816
MAD (Michigan Algorithm Decoder)
MAPPER (now part of BIS)
MARK-IV (now VISION:BUILDER)
MASM Microsoft Assembly x86
Maxima (see also Macsyma)
Max (Max Msp – Graphical Programming Environment)
MaxScript internal language 3D Studio Max
MHEG-5 (Interactive TV programming language)
Milk (programming language)
Mystic Programming Language (MPL)
Nix (Systems configuration language)
Not eXactly C (NXC)
Not Quite C (NQC)
ParaSail (programming language)
Pascal – ISO 7185
PL/I – ISO 6160
PowerBuilder – 4GL GUI application generator from Sybase
PROSE modeling language
Q (programming language from Kx Systems)
Q# (Microsoft programming language)
Quantum Computation Language
Swift (Apple programming language)
Swift (parallel scripting language)
XC (targets XMOS architecture)
Zebra, ZPL, ZPL2
submitted by IgnisPugnus
to copypasta [link] [comments]
2020.06.02 19:26 GreasyTroll4 [Brainstorm] Top Monthly Suggestions For May 2020! This Month's Theme is "End Dimension Feedback"!
Your monthly reminder that yes, there are suggestions that do get over 100 upvotes from the Minecraft Community. Truly crazy, innit?
In this post are showcased all the suggestions for the past month that have achieved an upvote notoriety beyond 100, as well as the 10 closest stragglers that were just shy of making the choice 3-digit beauty mark. Greetings, one and all! Welcome to the May TMS report, and we’ve got another big one today! It isn’t whopper-sized like last month’s, but it still has a very respectable amount of posts.
Before we begin though, I just want to give you all very serious message. I know what I’m about to say may sound hard, but as much as you can, try to stay positive in these rather troubling times we are all living in, especially those of you living in the US. These days everybody seems to be on edge, depressed, afraid, or even angry, and while it’s certainly quite natural to be that way given the circumstances, I think we should always remember the wise words of Grandmaster Yoda:
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
So stay positive! We may be living in dark times now, but better times are ahead. Remember that you are loved, that you have friends and family who care about you, and that you’re not alone. To those of you who believe in this sort of thing, pray for those who need help, and do your part to help others despite the distance. For those who don’t, reach out to those who need it the most and offer what comfort you can give, no matter what it is. And to all those who are suffering right now, whether it be silently or not, please remember to smile. A smile is not only healthier for the body, it’s also much more beautiful than a frown.
From a silly little Christian dude over the Internet, have a good day, and God bless. :)
And now, back to the scheduled TMS!
SO, without further ado, let's take a look at the month of May! We have 254 suggestions that broke the 100+ mark. Lovely number, just below the build limit of the game we all play. 27 of those made it past 200+ upvotes (Super Luminous!), 21 reaching 300+ (Enlightened!), 11 reaching 400+ (Ascended!), 9 reaching 500+ (Legendary!), 10 reaching 600+ (Mythic!), 1 reaching 700+ (Godlike!), 2 reaching 800+ (Omnipotent!), 59 reaching beyond our normal naming conventions, with 3 reaching 900+, 1 reaching 1000+, 3 reaching 1100+, 5 reaching 1200+, 1 reaching 1300+, 4 reaching 1400+, 1 reaching 1500+, 3 reaching 1600+, 7 reaching 1700+, 4 reaching 1800+, 7 reaching 1900+, 5 reaching 2000+, 2 reaching 2100+, 4 reaching 2200+, 2 reaching 2300+, 3 reaching 2500+, 1 reaching 2700+, 1 reaching 3100+, 1 reaching 3200+, and one big ol’ GIANT reaching 3300+. (Still think we need new names to fit some of these. Will be brainstorming them for next time, I promise!)
Special congratulations go to ProfessorPi31415 for being MVP for the month of May thanks to their 3300+ post. Great work, prof! :D
And here's a look into what types of suggestions made it onto this list:
The Mobs flair has overtaken the Blocks and Items flair as the king of the hill for May! I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised, lots of people have some great mob ideas out there. Let’s hope some of them make it into 1.17! (Can’t believe 1.16 is almost here...where does time go??)
- Mobs: 44
- Blocks & Items: 35
- AI Behavior: 31
- Structures: 25
- Terrain: 17
- Gameplay: 17
- Magic: 13
- Plants & Food: 12
- Sounds: 10
- User Interface: 10
- Combat: 9
- General: 8
- Dimensions: 4
- Command: 4
- Advancement: 4
- Redstone: 3
- Weather: 2
- Controls: 2
- Java Edition: 2
- Achievement: 1
- Monthly Theme: 1
- Bedrock Edition: 0
THEME: End Dimension Feedback
This month's theme is...the End Dimension! After Mojang’s overall very successful attempt at revitalizing and overhauling the Nether with new biomes, new mobs, and new blocks, we feel it’s high time to look towards the other third of Minecraft’s trio of dimensions that has been neglected lately: our dear old friend, the End. With how freakishly alien the flora and fauna is around that abyssal place, surely the community has plenty of weird and wondrous ideas on what could be added to the End to not only enhance it, but also to enhance gameplay as well? We’d love to hear any ideas or thoughts y’all have for it!
IN OTHER NEWS: WE'VE SURPASSED 150K MEMBERS!
Hoooowee! Another month gone and we’ve already reached another milestone. At this rate, it’s almost guaranteed that we can reach 200K by the end of the year (hopefully I didn’t just jinx it). Here’s to a bright future!
(clinks wine glass)
But that’s not all the announcements we have. It’s not “official” just yet, but our Discord server is also nearing 1000 members. For such a small corner of the Minecraft community, that’s a huge feat for us! If you’re interested in becoming one of those awesome members, come and join us on Discord for brainstorming, casual conversation, or just some silly fun. :)
Finally, here's your monthly reminder to please read the FPS list before making an idea, just to be sure your idea isn't already on there.
Carry on, all you wonderful people!
Feedback Posts In this section, we are putting links to any major feedback posts that we've put up regarding key features in the upcoming 1.16 Nether Update. Because development won't last forever, this section of the TMS is, for the most part, temporary, until the next update starts to roll out. But for now, here are our current major feedback posts for 1.16:
<>If there was a suggestion that was missed, please let us know below. Despite our best efforts, we haven't yet reached infallible perfection just yet (we're still trying, impossible as it might be), so some mistakes are still within the realm of possibility.<>
- Netherite Feedback
- Piglin/Hoglin Feedback
- Strider Feedback and Changes
- Nether Structures Feedback and Changes
(Continued in comments below.)
- 3300✨ A password should be required to delete minecraft worlds.
- 3200✨ New achievement called seven wonders
- 3100✨ Two people should be able to ride 1 horse
- 2700✨ Add shooting stars
- 2500✨ If you have slept, phantoms summoned by other players appear transparent to you
- 2500✨ Caves in slime chunks should have slime occasionally drip from the ceiling.
- 2500✨ Invisible players have a silhouette when in the rain
- 2300✨ Add “Fireproof” as an new NBT tag
- 2300✨ Dogs should be attracted to underground bone structures
- 2200✨ A trident should not behave in an inexplicably different manner in the hands of a drowned.
- 2200✨ Striders should sink under the lava when threatened
- 2200✨ Villagers should "enjoy" the firework rockets.
- 2200✨ Jungle temple traps should generate with poison tipped arrows instead of normal arrows.
- 2100✨ Dropping an anvil on a stone brick will turn it into cracked stone brick.
- 2100✨ Underground Villages.
- 2000✨ When a shulker box falls into lava, any netherite items should come out and float in lava.
- 2000✨ Chains should be able to hold up sand, gravel, and other falling blocks.
- 2000✨ Message in a bottle
- 2000✨ Horses should be able to equip banners
- 2000✨ When having a shield equipped and holding an axe, right-click should prioritize blocking before stripping logs.
- 1900✨ Striders should be warm when on Magma.
- 1900✨ If Possible, Minecraft Worlds Should be saved on your Account Instead of your Device
- 1900✨ The Nether Update: Let's rework Nether Mining!
- 1900✨ Slimeblocks should be bouncy on their sides
- 1900✨ When wild wolves kill a sheep, it won't drop meat
- 1900✨ Rain grows crops
- 1900✨ Add biome dependant mega-structures similar to Woodland mansions.
- 1800✨ Sweet Berry Bushes should turn into dead bushes when placed in the Nether
- 1800✨ Petition to change the name from “Soul Sand Valley” to just “Soul Valley”
- 1800✨ Parrots don't dance to tracks 11 and 13
- 1800✨ Pigeons, A Very Detailed Post.
- 1700✨ Lanterns Should Be Able To Rotate Like Mob Heads
- 1700✨ Fallen end cities.
- 1700✨ Crying obsidian should be used in a recipe for a secondary Ender Chest!
- 1700✨ Wishing in Desert Wells
- 1700✨ Zombie Villagers Have a Chance To Drop an Emerald or an Item Related to Their Profession
- 1700✨ The Loopbox!
- 1700✨ Abandoned Quarry (found in the mountain biome)
- 1600✨ Falling on another player negates half of your fall damage and deals that damage to the other player
- 1600✨ The top and the bottom of a shulker box can be dyed individually.
- 1600✨ Getting trapped in blocks (sand, concrete powder etc.) should bring up and slowly deplete the air bar, not do instant damage
- 1500✨ Fishing Rods should be able to reel in Tridents
- 1400✨ Captains of illager patrols have a rare chance of dropping a village map
- 1400✨ Improve Bat's Behaviour, Make them Nocturnal and Photophobic.
- 1400✨ Improving Squids
- 1400✨ Rework the Phantom
- 1300✨ Magma Cubes should have a unique interaction with water
- 1200✨ Minor idea: Rename the “Thing” banner pattern to “Relic”
- 1200✨ Restless Potion
- 1200✨ 1 in 100 large warped fungus "trees" generate upsidedown
- 1200✨ Redstone Dusted Piston
- 1200✨ Rare Larger sized ”villages” with a castle.
- 1100✨ If a Dungeon Spawns in a Desert, it Should be a Husk Spawner and not a Zombie Spawner
- 1100✨ Animals should huddle together in the rain and lay down at night
- 1100✨ The outline around selected blocks should be white for dark blocks like obsidian
- 1000✨ Chickens should drop feathers as well as eggs
- 900✨ Shields should be enchantable with Thorns
- 900✨ Raw Brown and Red Mushrooms should be Edible.
- 900✨ Carrots, Beetroots, and Potatoes should be found in the Wild.
- 800✨ New gamerule - doLiquidDestruction - prevents flushing you redstone by water and lava
- 800✨ Quartz crystal biomes generating in the Nether
- 700✨ Crafting interface in the creative mode inventory
- 600✨ The fire in Furnaces is animated.
- 600✨ There should be a 10 - 25% chance for a small cobblestone base with a crafting table to spawn on the other side of a ruined portal
- 600✨ Beacons should give comparators a redstone signal based on the power selected.
- 600✨ Firing an arrow onto a bee nest/hive will anger the bees inside
- 600✨ Foxes should think that white beds have snow on them
- 600✨ Villages in Mesa biomes should look like Wild Western Towns
- 600✨ When wearing a zombie head, villagers should run away from you
- 600✨ If endermen pick up a crimson block (nylium, stem, nether wart block etc) it should change to a warped version of that block
- 600✨ Glass Panes should connect to all doors
- 600✨ Right-Click on Farmland with a Shovel to Flatten It Back into Dirt
- 500✨ deamplified: new world generation type
- 500✨ New strider jockey!
- 500✨ The Ender-Dragon fight needs a redesign
- 500✨ Training Sword
- 500✨ The Sunken Castle
- 500✨ Riding pigs should make hoglins stop attacking you
- 500✨ Donkeys should spawn in Desert Biomes
- 500✨ Golden Deal: Repost because the other one was removed.
- 500✨ Insanity effect
- 400✨ Nether Fortresses have cracked nether bricks in them.
- 400✨ Warped and Crimson nylium should drop netherrack when mined without silk touch.
- 400✨ Prismarine Crystal armor
- 400✨ Barrels
- 400✨ Forest Biomes needs Ambience
- 400✨ Block piles in the end
- 400✨ Tridents can hit things on the way back
- 400✨ Villagers you breed in Nether Biomes should have hidden skins
- 400✨ When wearing a named head/helmet, other players will see that as your nametag instead of your gamertag.
- 400✨ If a baby villager's parent dies near the baby villager or near the village, the baby villager gets sad
- 400✨ The End Hive Update
- 300✨ New Biome Idea?
- 300✨ If you bone meal shallow water in a swamp, it should create lily pads
- 300✨ Repairable Disc 11
- 300✨ Right clicking when you're holding a firework in a minecart boosts the minecart
- 300✨ Let’s improve rivers (and lakes and ponds)!
- 300✨ Overcast before Rain or Snow
- 300✨ Guardians should very rarely drop wet sponges
- 300✨ Shift-right click to strip logs
- 300✨ Different tool breaking sounds.
- 300✨ Make horses great again
- 300✨ Story Books (they can be collected like music discs)
- 300✨ Make Skeletons shoot at target blocks if they are not doing anything else
- 300✨ Parrots should fly higher
- 300✨ Soul particles are released when the Wither dies.
- 300✨ Villagers should give you a small discount after killing a Zombie that is chasing them
- 300✨ What Frogs should Drop
- 300✨ When using fire resistance you shouldn't catch fire
- 300✨ Since zombie horses are already in the game's code, make zombie jockeys occasionally spawn on zombie horses just like skeleton jockeys occasionally spawn on spiders.
- 300✨ Background music stops when a music disk is played
- 300✨ Possibility for a village to spawn with a non abandoned mineshaft
- 300✨ The watchtower – a new structure for the end
- 200✩ Warped doors should be 3 blocks tall
- 200✩ Give hoes the same effect on bamboo as swords have in order to not waste sword's durability.
- 200✩ Nether Fortresses should have a prison room for Piglins
- 200✩ Trees should be bigger as you go farther in the biome
- 200✩ The Nether Update: Let's rework the Wither Skeleton!
- 200✩ New death animations for some mobs
- 200✩ F3 + M will measure blocks.
- 200✩ Have some of the flowers behave like sea pickles.
- 200✩ Educated bats
- 200✩ Prismarine shards should be able to craft arrows that function underwater
- 200✩ Rice in Minecraft
- 200✩ Piglin Camps in Crimson Forests
- 200✩ Wither Roses generating in the Soul Sand Valley
- 200✩ Eyes of Ender should stack to 16, not 64
- 200✩ New fishing rod enchantment: “Hotrod”
- 200✩ ALL Named Mobs Should Present a Death Message when Killed.
- 200✩ Journeyman Masons should have a chance of buying blackstone and a chance for selling polished blackstone.
- 200✩ Piglins don’t attack the player when they open a chest that they placed
- 200✩ When you hit an animal, it runs away from you instead of random running, and nearby animals run away from you too.
- 200✩ Chance for Multiple Babies When Breeding
- 200✩ Baby villagers should sometimes play with cats
- 200✩ Enchanted books (in the galactic alphabet) can be read and displayed in a lectern
- 200✩ Baby Villagers hide under their beds when scared
- 200✩ Elytra and armor durabilities should be shown on the main HUD.
- 200✩ The Withered Forest (Overworld)
- 200✩ An End Ore
- 200✩ Sleeping in a bed during the day will put you in the bed, but won’t sleep until night
- New Food: Hardtack
- Add an icon in the villager GUI indicating if they have a workstation.
- Add Twins or triplets to animal births
- player-submitted "wonders" that can rarely spawn
- Striders should be damaged by Splash/Lingering Water Bottles and Snowballs
- Certain Structures Have Higher Chances of Containing Certain Enchants
- If they have water breathing, zombies don't convert to drowned and husks don't convert to zombies
- Ambient music for Raids and the Wither.
- add an animation to lighting a nether portal
- Nitwits Hoard More Food and Take Naps During the Day
- You should be able to co-own dogs.
- Slow falling beacons? Wouldn't be too op and would be very useful for tall builds
- Medium Sized Dungeons Update
- Smelting Chorus Fruit In a Furnace makes a popping sound
- Dogs should try to get in boats with their owner
- Make the chain block like a log.
- Bat Caves
- Make Trapdoors Worth It To Craft
- Sweet berry bushes and flower pots
- The new Farlands
- Silk touch II
- New villager profession
- For the sake of consistency we should also get a chiseled red nether bricks
- More keep inventory options
- Villagers avoid zombie heads
- Special heart icons for peaceful
- Raiders should start destroying the village if a raid is lost
- The Update of Arthropods 2.0
- Going into a cloud should bring up the bubble bar that appears while underwater.
submitted by GreasyTroll4
to minecraftsuggestions [link] [comments]